The June 12th, 2021 Women on Target event back on!!! Registration will be available on this page as soon as we finalize the new registration process and the caterer.
Never been to Women on Target? Take a look at the 2019 Women on Target Event to see what you've been missing.
Women on Target is an event for women only. The event is designed to provide women with the opportunity to experience shooting several different types of firearms in a safe environment while being coached on proper firearms safety, handling, aiming, and shooting.
There are 2 sessions: Morning (8:00-12:00) and Afternoon (12:00- 4:00 PM). Each session costs $30.00 and is about 4 hours long, including lunch. We have capped attendance at 50 women for each session.
After being given a session in safe firearms handling, you will have the opportunity to shoot the following firearms:
Each station has a coach well-versed in that particular firearm. The intent of the event is for you to enjoy the experience the sport of shooting. You only shoot the firearms you wish to.
Everything is included; firearms, ammunition, targets, eye and hearing protection, and lunch. Water and coffee are available through the entire event.
We always raffle off several prizes during the events. Raffles are cash only.
- Read the Range Rules and Regulations.
- You must register for the event and payment must by received before May 28, 2021. If you are placed on the waitlist, you will be contacted when there is an opening and given instructions. If placed on the waitlist, you do not pay until you have been notified of an opening.
- In order to maximize event seating, we will remove any participant whose payment is not received after 10 days of registration.
- Requests for refunds must be received before May 28, 2021. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name, and the confirmation number from your confirmation email.
If there is a mistake or information needs to be changed, DO NOT re-register. Instead contact email@example.com with the corrected information and your confirmation number.
- Women under 18 must have successfully completed a Hunter Education or Hunter Safety Course AND be accompanied by a paid adult participant.
The accompanying adult must register first. Include the adult's first and last name, and their confirmation number (from the adult's confirmation email) when registering the minor. There is no registration fee for the minor when accompanied by an adult participant.
You may pay by check or online with Pay Pal. Any returned checks will be charged the $30.00 entry fee plus recovery costs.
Checks should be sent to:
Women On Target
C/O Duke Holmberg
E5777 708th Avenue
Menomonie, WI 54751