Never been to Women on Target? Take a look at the Women on Target video to see what you've been missing.
Registration is over for this year. Walk-ins will be accepted if there is room available on cash only. Entry
The next Women on Target Event will be held on 2022-06-12. Registration will begin on 2022-03-14.
Women on Target is an event for women only. The event is designed to provide women with the opportunity to experience shooting several different types of firearms in a safe environment while being coached on proper firearms safety, handling, aiming, and shooting.
Everything is included; firearms, ammunition, targets, eye and hearing protection, and lunch. Water and coffee are available through the entire event.There are 2 sessions: Morning (8:00-11:30) and Afternoon (12:30- 4:00 PM). Each session is about 4 hours including lunch. Cost for the event, including lunch, is $30.00. When accompanied by a participating adult, the minor's entry fee is waived.
We always raffle off several prizes during the events. Raffles are cash only.
Women under 18 must have successfully completed a Hunter Education or Hunter Safety Course AND be accompanied by a paid adult participant. The accompanying adult must register first. Include the adult's first and last name, and their confirmation number (from the adult's confirmation email) when registering the minor.
Each station has a coach well-versed in that particular firearm. The intent of the event is for you to enjoy the experience the sport of shooting. You choose which firearms you wish to shoot. After being given a session in safe firearms handling, you will have the opportunity to shoot the following firearms:
- Read the Range Rules and Regulations.
- You must register for the event and payment must by received before 2021-06-02. If you are placed on the waitlist, you will be contacted when there is an opening and given instructions. If placed on the waitlist, you do not pay until you have been notified of an opening.
- In order to maximize event seating, we will remove any participant whose payment is not received after 10 days of registration.
- Requests for refunds must be received no later than 5 days before the event starts (2021-06-07). Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name, and the confirmation number from your confirmation email.
- If there is a mistake or information needs to be changed, DO NOT re-register. Instead contact email@example.com with the corrected information and your confirmation number.
- You may pay by check or online with PayPal. Any returned checks will be charged the $30.00 entry fee plus recovery costs.
Checks should be sent to: Women On Target
C/O Duke Holmberg
E5777 708th Avenue
Menomonie, WI 54751